• Our trip begins in Nias. Flights to Nias Gunung Sitoli are via Medan – Kuala Namu airport.
• You will be met on arrival at Gunung Sitoli Airport, Nias Island, North Sumatra and transferred to Pulse.
• Pulse is situated at the port of Lahewa, North Nias, approximately 2 hours drive from the airport.
• Boat departs in the evening.
• 3.5 hour passage to the Banyaks.
• 10 or 12 FULL surfing days – Banyaks, Nias, Hinakos.
• Pulse returns to Lahewa Friday night.
• We transfer guests back to Gunung Sitoli Airport, Nias early Saturday morning arriving approximately 8am.
• Internal and international flights can be booked via Boraspati Travel email email@example.com. We have worked with this company for 20 years.
Charters outside our scheduled dates (Dec – March) can be arranged upon enquiry. Surfing options include Mentawais, Telos, Banyak, Nias, Hinakos and North Sumatra to Banda Aceh. Andaman Sea sight seeing charters on the Phuket coast of Thailand are also available.