• The trip starts in Medan – Kuala Namu airport. You will be met on arrival in Medan. We fly you from Medan to Gunung Sitoli, Nias Island – North Sumatra. This is a 55 minute flight with Garuda or Lion Air.
• You will be greeted at Gunung Sitoli airport and transferred to Pulse.
• Pulse is situated at the port of Lahewa, North Nias, approximately 2 hours drive from the airport.
• Boat departs in the evening.
• 3.5 hour passage to the Banyaks.
• 12 FULL surfing days – Banyaks, Nias, Hinakos.
• Pulse returns to Lahewa Friday night.
• We fly guests from Gunung Sitoli to Medan Saturday morning.
Charters outside our scheduled dates (Dec – March) can be arranged upon enquiry. Surfing options include Mentawais, Telos, Banyaks, Nias, Hinakos and North Sumatra to Banda Aceh. Andaman Sea sight seeing charters on the Phuket coast of Thailand are also available.